with Indian spices
For 2 servings:
2 pieces or 200 grams of salmon fish [100 grams each]
One small chopped onion.
2 green chilli.
2tbsp chopped coriander leaves.
One medium-large size chopped tomato.
1 1/2 tsp of mustard powder.
1/2 tsp of black onion seeds[kalonji]
1/4 tsp of black mustard seeds.
1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
One tbsp cooking oil.
salt to taste.
First of all mix the mustard powder with one cup of water and leave for five mins.
1.Marinate the fish with salt and pepper [for 10 mins].
2. Heat the oil and add mustard-black onion seeds.
3. When they start to sizzle add 2 green chillies [broken into half], onion and tomato, add salt and turmeric powder.
4. Cook them until the tomato become soft.
5. Now add the fish, coat with spices and cook them for 2-3 mins on each side.
6. Now add the muster mixture [with water] and boil for another 5mins.
7. Serve hot with boiled rice.