110 grams/ one cup of all purpose flour.
50grmas of regular sugar, 50 grams of light brown sugar.
1/2 tsp of baking powder.
1/4 tsp of baking soda.
75grams of melted butter.
2 medium size eggs.
75 grams of grated pumpkin.
30grams of chopped dates.
30 grams of dried apricot [chopped]
30 grams of chopped pecan.
1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
1/4 tsp of freshly grated nutmeg .
some extra flour for dusting.
1. Mix one tbsp of flour with 3 types of dry fruits, keep aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl add sugar, eggs and butter and mix with a blender for 2 mins.
3. Then add al dry ingredients, mix well.
4. After that add grated pumpkin and dry fruits & mix well.
5. Take a greased-round baking tray and dust some four, spread the cake batter.
6. And bake it into a preheated oven at 180C for 15- 20 mins.
7. Cool down completely and enjoy with tea.